The one factor that achieves success
Decades in Dairy
- Directorships on four dairy farms with asset value more than $40M (milking over 3500 cows)
- Whole farm consultancies on more than 50 dairy farms and facilitation of focus farms and industry training for Dairy Australia
Hands on expertise
- Pasture seed to more than 1600 farms
- Animal health services to more than $1.5B dairy assets (500 farms)
- Post-disembarkation support for thousands of exported dairy heifers in the Middle East, Pakistan and China.
- Supply of high tech equipment to more than 50 veterinary businesses in Australia and overseas.
- Leadership of national industry ‘on-farm best practice’ programs such as Countdown, InCalf and The People in Dairy for over 15 years.
Our Core Experience
The Greenscopes Dairies team currently manage AU$40M in dairy assets and are specialists in:
- Farm selection and design
- Supervision of infrastructure development
- Pasture and feed management and feed procurement
- Reporting farm physical and financial performance
- Milk price negotiation
- Animal health
- People management on farms
- Coaching of farm management
Get to know the Greenscope Dairies team:
We’ve compiled a short video (11 mins) to give you a first hand view of the Walcha test farm operation. Members of the Greenscopes team talks through their involvement and why the Greenscope Dairies model works.
- Farm Operations 80%
- Consultancy & Training 60%
- Pasture & Herd Services 50%
- Industry Leadership 90%
BAnSc (Hons), BVSc (Hons), MVSc, MAICD - Managing Director
Project manager with 30 years experience in design and delivery of dairy industry programs in Australia and internationally. Pauline led ‘The People in Dairy’ program for Dairy Australia 2006-2012.
BVSc, MBA, Dip HRM (Dairy), FAICD - Principal
Partner in a large corporate dairy farm, Director Glenmore dairy farm, Chair of The Vet Group. Chris is highly regarded as a senior dairy consultant and adviser to industry programs.
BVSc, MACVSc, GDipAgEc, GCertAcc, MBA, Dip HRM (Dairy),GAICD - Principal
Partner in a large corporate dairy farm, Director of The Vet Group, senior dairy consultant. Tom specialises in farming systems, farm business finance and herd nutrition.
Nuffield Scholar - Farm Development Manager
Highly respected consultant on farm development, animal health, shed design, and equipment and technology.
Peter owns a dairy technology importing business Innovative Farm Services.
Nuffield Scholar - Farm Development Consultant
Managing Director of two large dairy farms and Notman Pasture Seeds – a retail business that supports 10% of Australian dairy farmers.
The Vet Group
The Vet Group is the largest provider of animal health solutions to Australia’s dairy sector, delivering services throughout the Eastern states and overseas. The business has over 60 staff and a focus on preventative health.